Stockport Cloud Solutions
In the world of IT, you can’t seem to go 5 minutes without hearing about the Cloud, and all its latest functionality. Cloud computing is the delivery of instantaneous computing services, which includes applications, storage and processing power over the internet. Instead of requiring on-premises servers to hold all of this important data, a cloud service is made available to users on demand via the internet from a cloud computing provider’s servers – saving time, energy and space. Avoiding the upfront cost and complexity of owning and maintaining your own IT infrastructure, you simply pay for what you need, with the ability to scale up should your business see fantastic success.
Along with providing automatic software updates, backup and recovery to maintain data security with superb disaster recovery, there’s a lot our Cloud Solutions can provide your business with.
Our Cloud Solutions Include:
- Office 365: A great cloud productivity service that includes apps such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint and SharePoint, as well as Outlook and Microsoft Teams. From helping you to choose the right licence for your company and training up your staff, to providing help and support should ever an issue arise, we’ll always be there to help.
- Microsoft Azure: A public cloud computing platform, with solutions including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS). A consistent hybrid cloud solution, it delivers unrivalled developer productivity and offers great compliance coverage, which includes meeting the requirements of the GDPR.
- Online File Storage: From SharePoint and Office 365 to DropBox and GoogleApps for Business, we can help find the perfect online file storage solution for your business.
- Hosted Desktop: Allows you to access your files, business applications and emails from anywhere, so long as the location has an internet connection. You’ll gain access to your own virtual desktop through any device – whether that’s a laptop, PC, smartphone or tablet.
- Mobile Working: From site to site VPN’s, remote worker VPN’s and hosted cloud solutions through to remote desktop services and terminal server environments, we can get your business working mobile in no time at all.
IT Support in Stockport
Be honest. Do you have any clue how good your IT support is? Do you know what IT systems and processes are in place, and how to fix unexpected network errors, server issues and data losses, among other frustrating issues that you could definitely do without? If the answer to this is ‘no’, then we strongly recommend upgrading your IT Support, and partnering with an IT Support business that you know you can rely on. Don’t let a preventable error be your company’s ruin, or leave you with angry clients at the other end of the line. You owe it to your clients, your team and the business you have built to put the right IT services, systems and structures in place, to protect you all, and your future operation.
Our IT Support Services Include:
- Server and Network Maintenance: This includes initial server setup tasks, monitoring and security, as well as a range of flexible network packages that will ensure operational efficiency.
- Equipment Repairs: We can provide you with both remote and onsite support for desktops, servers and network equipment, along with regular maintenance to catch any wear and tear early, and find a solution that benefits your business.
- Network Audits: Our extensive network audits can help us to identify any current or potential security risks, document your backup procedures and determine any weak points and provide you an up to date specification of all of the hardwear running on your network. We can also offer recommendations on how to boost network efficiency.
- Licensing Services: To ensure that you have the most up to date and cost-effective solution for your business, we can provide guidance and advice on the most suitable licences, whether that’s for Office 365, Microsoft Azure or something else. From Software Audits and Microsoft Volume Licensing through to Software Asset Management and free license reviews, we’ve got everything you need to make an informed decision.
IT Infrastructure For Businesses in Stockport
Your IT Infrastructure includes the operation and management of essential elements of your IT, such as your computers, servers, networks, data, storage, physical and remote facilities, as well as the software, processes, staff and security measures that keep the business running smoothly, along with any Cloud-based services that help make up the infrastructure. Aligned with your growth goals and strategies, your IT infrastructure can make or break your business. From network cabling and server room design through to wireless distribution systems and internet connectivity solutions, we can lot at your IT infrastructure as a whole to plan, install and manage all parts of your IT.
Our IT Infrastructure Services Include:
- Equipment Supply: Whether you’re in the market for replacement computers, laptops, servers, network switches or routers, we can source and supply them for you. Along with monitor support, licensing agreements, firewalls and storage solutions, we’re only too happy to help.
- Printing Solutions: Looking for a more user-friendly printer? Want to reduce costs without affecting printing quality? We can help you with everything from 3D printing technology to environmentally-friendly options – helping you to cut energy usage and paper wastage.
- VoIP and Telephony: Whether you’re looking for conference calling, call recording and customisable hold music or caller display, unlimited extensions and IVR welcome messages, we can provide phone systems that cover all of your telephony requirements, taking your professionalism to the next level.
- Structured Cabling: From fibre optic installation, termination and testing through to cabling for voice and data communication networks, we have a range of great options for your structured cabling needs.
What Makes Apex Computing A Great IT Support Partner?
- We are experts in IT Support, Cloud Solutions, IT Infrastructure, Business Continuity and IT Security, allowing us to advise, guide and support you with all of your IT needs.
- Our team is available 24/7, 365 days of the year, so no matter your issue or concern, they’ll always be an expert there to get you through it, ensuring things go back to normal as soon as possible.
- Because we know its our staff and clients that make Apex the success it is and appreciate them fully, we have a person-centred approach, which our client testimonials and feedback attest to. We’re always happy to answer any questions you have about our products and services, and provide recommendations based on your requirements.
- From being a Cyber Essentials Partner and Exclaimer Partner to being a Gold Microsoft Partner, we have an array of industry accreditations that showcases our knowledge, expertise and suitability for your business.
- You can easily find us in Manchester, so should you ever want to visit us for a chat about our full range of IT products, services and systems, you can with ease. We are never too far away for site visits either.
With Apex Computing, you’ll never have to worry about your IT needs again. Therefore, if you’re looking for an IT Support partner in Stockport that you can trust, please get in touch with us today on 0161 233 0099 to discuss your business in detail.