12 Oct Welcome to the team!
We’re pleased to announce we have appointed Nathaniel Gill to the position of Support Engineer.
Daniel Shone, director here at Apex Computing, states: “We were very pleased to welcome Nathaniel onboard at Apex Computing. He has a wealth of experience, working overseas and in the UK to support companies and government departments with IT support and strategic direction.”
With 3 years’ experience, Nathaniel joins our team from UKFast where he helped with all of the internal infrastructure and support.
Nathaniel commented: “I’m excited to be joining the engineering team at Apex Computing and hope to become a valued member of the team. I aim to learn about new systems and technology, as well as share my current knowledge with other engineers.”
An insight into Nathaniel outside of Apex Computing:
– Favourite film: Fight Club
– Hobbies: PC Gaming, Climbing, Cycling and Photography
– Favourite childhood memory: Getting his first bike and his dad teaching him to ride
– If he could have dinner with 3 famous people, Nathaniel would choose: Anna Kendrick, James Corden and Will Smith
– Nathaniel’s favourite holiday destination: Anywhere off the beaten track that he hasn’t been before