03 Mar Welcome to the team!
We’re pleased to announce we have appointed Luke Martin to the position of Support Engineer.
Chris Gorman, Director here at Apex Computing, states: “We are so pleased to welcome Luke on board at Apex Computing, we are a growing company and its nice to welcome a capable and competent engineer to join our talented team. We feel his experience and character will be a perfect fit for Apex”
With 5 years’ experience, Luke joins our team from a local I.T. company where he has supported an array of businesses.
Luke commented: “I’m pleased to be joining the engineering team at Apex Computing. I hope to add to my knowledge base of systems and technology, as well as knowledge share my current knowledge and skills with other engineers. I hope to become a valued member of the team and I hope I can progress and grow with Apex.”
An insight into Luke outside of Apex Computing:
– Favourite film: Anything by Tarantino
– Hobbies: Mostly staying active, the gym or rock climbing, but I enjoy trips to the cinema too
– Favourite childhood memory: Getting our first dog
– If he could have dinner with 3 famous people, Luke would choose: Elon Musk, Brian Cox and Gordon Ramsey so he could cook dinner
– Luke’s favourite holiday destination: Somewhere quiet and exotic